Our commenting policy is really simple: be nice, build the conversation, teach and learn, inspire others.
We will block you or your business if you do any of the following:
- use our platform to promote an unrelated, non-relevant, business.
- use profanity.
- use words or concepts of a sexual nature and/or promote dating or sexually related sites.
- write comments which are insulting, racist, sexist or otherwise demeaning to society at large.
- promote a political agenda: no promotion or attacks of political parties or politicians are allowed.
- comment on products or people where these comments could be seen as libellous.
Guest comments are welcomed but will be approved by the administrator prior to publishing.
We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted without notice.
The comment policy is continually evolving and will change as circumstances change. We reserve the right to do so without prior notice.
For feedback or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org